We believe that people are our greatest assets and that through them we can continue to deliver the very best service to our clients.
Across the business we invest heavily in the growth and development of all our employees through comprehensive training and regular appraisal. We encourage open communication at all levels as a foundation for creativity and an inspirational working environment.
Our belief extends to the relationships we aim to build with our clients. We value the business that they bring and understand the need to listen to their needs before proposing solutions.
With both clients and employees our vision is to enjoy the work we do and share in the success it brings.
We are always looking to talk with people who share our values and work ethic. If this could be you, please contact us to discuss your current skills and future ambitions.
Graduate Civil Structural Engineer – Whitehaven Office
Job Vacancy – Posted 13th September 2017
We are currently seeking a Graduate Civil Structural Engineer to join our team in Whitehaven.
Your will be involved in the following work:
• Carrying out design and assessment of structures from feasibility through to detailed design.
• Using technical analysis and design software packages
• Carrying out structural inspections and surveys
• Preparing drawings and engineering sketches
• Working in a team with other engineers and technicians on a variety of projects.
• Attending project team and client meetings
• Writing technical reports
• Master’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, at 2.1 or above
Skills & Behaviours
• Strong numerical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Possess a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
• Skills in analysis and design.
• An understanding of CAD and structural design packages
• The aptitude to work on your own initiative and be proactive
• Planned and organised in your approach to work and meeting deadlines
• Committed to the successful delivery of projects, meeting the needs of our clients, the development of the team and business as a whole
• A full drivers licence would be an advantage
What we offer you
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive package, including pension and medical plan
• Collaborative, intelligent and friendly team
• An interesting and varied workload
• The support you need to develop your career through professional accreditation and training (ICE or IStructE)
• Based at our Whitehaven Office, you may be required to travel to other company and client sites may be necessary
• Successful candidates will be required to undergo a security vetting process and offers of employment will be subject to relevant security clearance being granted.
• Hours are flexible, but with core hours of 10am to 3pm Monday to Friday.
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference LV\Vacancy\2017-2
Project Infrastructure Engineer – Whitehaven Office
Job Vacancy – Posted 6th September 2017
We are currently seeking a Project Infrastructure Engineer to join our Whitehaven team. The successful candidate will be working under the direct supervision of the Principal Engineer providing detailed input into both pre-and post planning design submissions.
The Ideal Project Infrastructure Engineer will be confident in completing Pre-planning feasibility studies in line with all current standing guidance prior to progression through to detailed design of both road and drainage post planning. The candidate will be required to be extremely computer literate and proficient in the use of AutoCAD. Experience in Ground Modelling software (Civil 3D, Key Terra Firma), Micro Drainage, WinDes would be highly advantageous.
– Based at our Whitehaven Office, you may be required to travel to other company and client sites
– Hours are flexible, but with core hours of 10am to 3pm Monday to Friday.
– Pay negotiable dependent on experience.
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com quoting reference LV\Vacancy\2017-1